Is learning the answers to the following 10 questions important to your job and your agency’s mission? If “Yes” then I urge you to enroll in our Gov Meetings Go Virtual online course – Spring semester starts March 7!
- What is the difference between a webinar and a virtual meeting/conference?
- What are the key differences between a hybrid and pure virtual meetings?
- What are the most important factors to consider in choosing a virtual meeting platform?
- How do I compare the total costs of an in-person vs. virtual conference?
- What people do I need on my project team to implement our first virtual meeting?
- How does a virtual meeting impact A/V – does this replace local A/V setup?
- How long does it take to plan and implement a hybrid or pure virtual meeting?
- How do the K.I.S.S. and S.M.A.R.T. principles apply to webinars and virtual meetings?
- What are the top best practices for planning and implementation?
- How do I create a checklist covering everything I need to get approved?
You will learn the answers to these questions and much more in our 6-week Gov Meetings Go Virtual course. And you can earn a respected certificate upon completion: Join your colleagues in becoming a Government Virtual Events Producer (GVEP).
There’s so much to learn and so much to gain. Let’s get there together!