My company, Skillsoft, recognizes that the current budget impasse is a very trying time for many in and out of the Government. As many know, Skillsoft provides a wide range of learning and performance support assets throughout the Federal Government and to many Government contractors as well. I am very curious how these and other learning resources are being used either on the job or during furloughs – In many cases, it would seem to be an ideal time for learning….Is this the case? Can you even access agency-provided resources during this “shutdown” period? What might providers like Skillsoft be able to do to improve your ability to access important learning as the budget impasse continues? Just curious!
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Washington State Is Eliminating Disparities for Children, Youth and Families
- How State, Local Agencies Can Augment Their Cyber Operations
- Tips for Collaborating in a Hybrid World
- Intuition Is a Good Starting Point. Data Is the Next Step
- Flexibility and Balance: Bringing Your Whole Self to City Leadership