The Accessibility Forum 2.0 blog added some great new content this Summer. Check it out and join the voices from the front line discussing Section 508.
A new blog series called, “Department/Agency Section 508 Roles and Responsibilities.” Each post will be discussing different roles and responsibilities with regard to the implementation of Section 508.
- Department/Agency Section 508 Roles and Responsibilities Blog Series
- Internal Department/Agency EIT Development Section 508 Responsibilities
- Contracting Officer (CO)/Contacting Officers Technical Representative (COTR) Section 508 Responsibilities
- Coming soon: CIO Office Responsibilities
Other exciting new posts:
- What to do about Sole Source – There has been some confusion regarding Sole Source solicitations and Section 508 compliance…
- Updated Guidance on Conducting Accessibility Market Research – GSA’s Section 508 program recently updated their guidance document…
- Evaluation based on Accessibility – A solicitation best practice is to include accessibility in your evaluation factors, not just in the detailed technical requirements…some examples from FedBizOpps…
- Section 508 Testing Criteria – Did you know that the BuyAccessible site has tools to help you test products to see how well they meet Section 508 provisions?
As always, please leave comments to help further the discussion.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.