RationalPlan project management suite version 3.22 added support for custom roles and rights for its Project Server module and the possibility for users to work from different timezone locations world wide. More reporting capabilities, easier to use and more intuitive interface, improved Microsoft Project integration and many more useful features were added. All these also available in German and French language.
RationalPlan is a project management software that follows the general recommended guidelines from project management domain. It has been developed to help project managers keep their projects on time and within budget. RationalPlan Project Server is a better solution for those companies that need a concurrent user project management system by adding a server module that gives project managers concurrent access to a central project data repository.
Important changes added to this version:
- Added support for rights and permissions for users on RationalPlan Project Server
- Possibility to create custom roles
- Added the notion of TimeZone on server
- Translated to German and French
- Possibility to create task details reports
- Render special working days in resource sheet
- Added more filters to assignments page
- Possibility to clear history on server side
- Store graphical interface settings for resource sheets from all Gantt views
- Allows users to select different positions for the labels on Gantt task bars
- Possibility to move resources up and down in the list
- Improved Microsoft Project integration
- Possibility to fit horizontally to visible area on Gantt chart
- Allow setting a fixed cost and accrual on phases
For additional information, please visit http://www.rationalplan.com.