Building on our strong market position in service to the public sector and our continued 40%+ growth, GovDelivery seeks an Information Security Analyst to join our team. Come help us manage risk and keep our customers’ data secure!
The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for managing internal risk assessments, documenting security processes, and improving the overall security posture within the organization in order to facilitate future growth.
- Create and update security polices, standards, and procedures
- Manage security audits and report findings to both business and technical groups
- Perform corporate risk assessments
- Create, maintain, and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information assets
- 5+ years experience in Information Security and 3+ years in Information Technology
- Strong foundation in ISO 27001, FISMA, FedRAMP, and/or NIST
- Experience with enterprise risk, audit, and regulatory compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate the business implications of deficient controls to system owners
- Ability to write reports and present findings to both a business and technical audience
- Project management skills
- At least one relevant security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA)
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Background in ITIL; certification a plus
- ISO 27001 certified lead auditor
- Experience using security tools such as Nessus, nmap, Rapid7 and Qualys
- BA/BS in a technology related discipline
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.