Tele-Town Hall, LLC ™ is the creator and the leading provider of “telephone town hall” events. Tele-Town Hall™ events are the culmination of our nearly two decades of planning and testing to create an unparalleled breakthrough in LIVE, person-to-person communications. We currently provide thousands of elected officials, political candidates, non-profit organizations, associations, and businesses with one of the most convenient and cost-effective means of mass personal communications.
In the past couple of years, tele-town halls have replaced face-to-face town hall meetings for many legislators — especially members of congress. Though not a form for dialogue or deliberation, tele-town halls can be considered a participatory practice.
Tele-Town Hall™ has developed patented technology that allows users to connect LIVE with thousands, tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of households through an interactive town hall meeting conducted over the telephone at the touch of a button. Audience members are invited to participate in an open discussion forum, pose questions LIVE to the Speaker, and respond in real-time to polling questions without having to leave the comfort of their own homes.
More details about features (as of February 2012):
- LIVE Polling Questions: You may configure an unlimited number of customized polling questions prior to your event, which you can pose LIVE to participants during conference. Participants respond to these questions by pressing numbers on their phone keypads that correspond to the answers you have previously configured. Responses by participants are collected and displayed aggregately in real time on the Speaker’s web interface and are available for review the following day in your detailed statistics report.
- Invite Guest Speakers: Enhance your audience’s experience by inviting any number of guest speakers, star personalities, or experts in a particular field to join your Tele-Town Hall™ event from practically anywhere in the world.
- Transfer To Live Operator: Allow participants to transfer themselves instantly from the conference to a specialized department, a district office, or a live call center by pressing a button on their phone keypads. Use this feature to collect e-mail addresses, fundraise / accept donations, or toanswer participants’ individual case questions too personal
to be heard by the entirety of your audience.
- Live Audio Web Broadcast: Reach out to younger generations, in particular, who spend significant amounts of their time linked into the World Wide Web. Give interested members of your audience the ability to listen to and participate in your Tele-Town Hall™ meeting via an interactive LIVE Audio Web Broadcast of your event.
- Live Video Web Broadcast: Add the ultimate personal dimension to your Tele-Town Hall™ meeting. Give interested members of your audience the ability to visualize the “star” Speaker in a private environment via an interactive LIVE Video Web broadcast of your event.
- Transfer To Voicemail: At the conclusion of your event, you have the ability to send those participants who do not have an opportunity to ask their questions LIVE during the Tele-Town Hall™ event to the TTH voicemail center, where they can leave personal messages for you. These files are recorded individually in mp3 format and e-mailed to you after your event with the participant’s name, address, and phone number attached.
- Toll Free Inbound Calling: In addition to the outbound dialing of participants, Tele-Town Hall™ has the ability to setup a Toll Free Inbound telephone number that may be distributed prior to an event so that recipients of this number can dial in to participate in the Tele-Town Hall™ conference.
- Staff Chat: Various members of the Speaker’s staff (i.e. the Speaker, Screeners, & Observers) can communicate in real time via a chat feature built into the Tele-Town Hall™ computer interface.
- Digital Event Recording: All Tele-Town Hall™ events are recorded digitally for quality assurance purposes and are available for download FREE of charge after each event. You can use this file to review the event the following day or make it available for download through your website. Some clients turn this recording into a “podcast” and allow interested parties to be notified when a new Tele-Town Hall™ audio file has been made available for download.
- Companion Line: Every event is assigned a phone number and extension to allow staff members, press, and other VIPs to listen to the event.
- Instant Reporting: After each Tele-Town Hall™ event, the Speaker will be sent an easy-to-read, detailed report, which includes both the individual statistics for every household dialed,
as well as the aggregate statistics for the Tele-Town Hall™ event as a whole.
- Tele-Town Hall™ Follow-Up Mailing: Send a personalized follow-up mailing the
Next Day to interested participants from you Tele-Town Hall™ event.
- For Events In Spanish: Whisper prompts in spanish are now available
for the convenience of spanish speaking participants.
Resource Link: www.teletownhall.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.