At the age of 28, I never been so comfortable and excited about being myself. I am on the road of being redefined, restored and renewed through focusing on my strengths and weaknesses. I am ready to pursue the career that will truly make me happy and that will allow me to give back to world. I have developed inner strength to work on the things I did not like about myself, my career and the people in my life. Once I mastered the power of focus things became much easier.
I want to live a balanced life that is full of purpose. We all can get so lost in our careers, family life and relationships that we lose ourselves. The art of being yourself is effortless, but very rewarding. You can be free to express yourself in ways you may use to be scared to visit. As I pursue becoming a Career Dropout, I pray that I remain humble, authentic and innovative.
A few steps to becoming more comfortable with being yourself:
1. Keep God first and learn to LOVE you. Study you and Sweat you!
2. Keep the focus on you and don’t worry about what others think of you.
3. Invest in yourself: workout daily, eat right, and renew your appearance.
4. Journal daily and pray daily.
5. Read books, magazines and blogs that are positive and inspiring to your life and personal goals.
The art being yourself is a masterpiece. Kanika Tolver
The art of being yourself allows you to paint your own picture. Kanika Tolver
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.