An excellent free report, The digital company The Digital Company 2013: Freedom to Collaborate is now available. Based on a global survey of over 600 senior executives, as well as several in-depth interviews with business leaders and independent technology experts, this report draws several important conclusions:
1) Technology ignorance will (almost) be a thing of the past.
2) Social networks will be common in the workplace, like it or not.
3) Rethinking performance measurement will help manage risk.
4) Virtual teams will need a dose of the traditional.
5) Beware new mountains of information.
6) Digital tools will democratise access to information.
7) IT will also need to loosen the reins.
8) Ceding technology control will be good medicine.
Read the details and the support in this article.