I’ll be on a panel next week. What sources do you consider absolutely crucial to know on this topic?
Following is the State of the Net agenda and panel description. We’ll have new data from the Pew Internet and American Life Project to discuss but I’d like to be as informed as possible. Thank you!
The State of the Social Net: A Catalyst for Civil & Political Revolution or a Hyped Distraction
– Jerry Berman, Chairman, Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee
– Alex Howard, Correspondent, Government 2.0, O’Reilly Media
– Andrew Keen, Author & Host “Keen On” at TechCrunch.tv
– Lee Rainie, (moderator) Director, Pew Internet & American Life Project
– Clay Shirky, Technology Consultant & Author