One year of remote work did not create new security problems for agencies. Instead, the experience highlighted security challenges that were already there.
That was a common theme throughout our virtual event “Ramping Up for the Future of Gov — Why Cyber Needs to Change,” during which government and industry experts shared their experiences and insights around how agencies can improve their cyber defenses.
In this free e-book, you’ll explore a quick recap of the insights and lessons learned our experts shared during the training.
Specifically, you’ll hear from:
- Alma R. Cole, Chief Information Security Officer and Executive Director, Cybersecurity Directorate, Office of Information and Technology, US Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security
- Chris McMasters, Chief Information Officer, city of Corona
- Corona Ngatuvai, Enterprise Architect, state of Utah
- Tony Scott, Former Federal CIO, Chairman of the Tony Scott Group
- Jeremiah Cunningham, Vice President, Federal, Citrix
- Gary Pentecost, CTO, Public Sector, Citrix
Author: GovLoop Content Team
Get your free copy: