Cyber threats are rising rapidly and government needs an alternative, secure solution to the present operating environment where multiple machines are required for multiple types of information. This Industry Perspective explains the robust, unparalleled advantages of SecureView, a low-cost, MILS (Multiple Independent Levels of Security) workstation with accredited cross-domain security developed in close collaboration between the Air Force Research Laboratory, Intel and Citrix.
Specifically, this Industry Perspective discusses how SecureView:
- Runs on any Intel vPro personal computer
- Features a ‘Type 1’ client hypervisor (Citrix XenClient XT),
- Allows a single computer to host multiple guest virtual machines at different classification levels, and
- Supports Windows, Linux, and Solaris as well as both rich and thin client computing models.
Moreover, this report explains the unique SecureView 2.0 Support provided by Dell, which includes factory integration, onsite deployment services and accreditation support that saves government critical time and dollars to remain several steps ahead of cyber intruders.
Could you use these types of workstations in your agency?
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS:
Federal agencies have the same IT needs and opportunities as their private sector counterparts, but they demand a different approach. Dell can help. As a trusted partner of government agencies, we understand your budgets, your complex security and compliance requirements, and your drive toward successful collaboration among agencies. Learn how Dell’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions help you plan, implement and maintain your IT initiatives. Find out more at Dell Federal Government: http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/rc1009777/fed
- Dell Latitude 10 Enhanced Security Tablet
- Cybersecurity in Focus (Infographic)
- “Combating the Security Landscape” (Archived Online Training)
- GovLoop Cybersecurity Hub
- “Winning the Cybersecurity Battle” (Guide)