GovLoop has just released our latest research study, Exploring Bring Your Own Device in the Public Sector. The report highlights the challenges for implementing a Bring Your Own Device initiative; best practices, and provides insights from industry and government experts related to BYOD. Specifically, the report includes:
- Survey from 103 members of the GovLoop community on challenges, best practices, and benefits of BYOD.
- Interview with Kimberly Hancher, CIO at the EEOC about the BYOD program at EEOC
- Interview with David Graziano, Director, Security and Unified Access, US Public Sector Cisco (You can view David's interview here)
- Overview of the White House BYOD Toolkit
- Provides next steps to implement BYOD at your agency
This is a practical and useful report for government agencies considering BYOD at their agency. The report will guide you through the challenges and common roadblocks faced by your peers in government, helping you to consider all the numerous aspects of BYOD and encouraging you to think of the challenges within your agency, and implementing some of the lessons learned from the report. As always, we want to hear from you, your challenges, and best practices you have found.
|For more than 25 years, governments around the world have partnered with Cisco to address challenges and achieve strategic objectives. By working closely with government leaders like you, we glean insights that cultivate thought leadership and help us design, execute, and test solutions based on best practices and our partner ecosystem. These ongoing relationships have forged thousands of proven implementations across a variety of public sector organizations, providing continuous innovation in how communities are managed and renewed.. Check out the Technology Sub-Community of which they are a council member.|