Do you receive a child care subsidy as a Federal employee? Joe Davidson at the Washington Post thinks it’s not enough: Child-care subsidy is spotty for government employees Here’s why: One benefit [the Federal government] provides, at least on paper and to some workers, is child-care subsidies. It’s certainly a good investment to support dayRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Child Care
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’