My job as a civil investigator for a metropolitan City Attorney’s Office means seeing the best and worst of citizens and government employees. Happily, it often involves rooting out abuse and fraud. I’ve done everything from helped inspect homes owned by hoarder-clutters overflowing with old computer parts, to raiding massage parlors in an operation toRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: iampublicservice
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO