What do you think of when you hear the word networking? Do you think ‘networking doesn’t matter in government’ or get an image in your head of a used car salesman? In reality, networking does matter and it’s much greater than anything a car salesman has to offer.
True networking is about building real relationships with others and is a critical function to a successful career. Together people have a greater impact on solving problems.
Join this on-demand training to learn:
- How to use networking as a tool to grow and sustain your personal and professional networks.
- Insights on using your network successfully.
- How to expand your influence to enhance projects and achieve your goals.
Understanding how to grow your network, sustain your relationships and work toward common goals will not only enhance your influence, it will expand the reach and height of your career.
- Catherine Andrews, Director of Content, GovLoop
- Asha Aravindakshan, Operations Director, Global Talent, Ashoka
- Michael Lawyer, Special Assistant to the Chief Human Capital Officer, Department of Housing and Urban Development