How many times have you run into conflict with a colleague? In a one-on-one meeting with your supervisor? Working as a team with your peers? Or even publicly questioned? No matter what we do, there are going to be moments of discontent.
There are really only three ways to deal with a difficult conversation — deal with it well, face it head–on and fail, or avoid it altogether. But there is no need to run away from conflict, it’s time to learn how to deal with it well.
Join this on-demand training to enhance your conflict management skills. We will discuss:
- How to handle difficult conversations and conflict.
- Tips to better communicate with peers, subordinates and supervisors.
- Ways to gain confidence and overcoming a defensive nature.
Once you’ve grasped new conflict management skills, you’ll be on your way to resolving issues and increasing productivity.
Steve Ressler, Founder and CEO, GovLoop
Nate Mercer, HR Specialist – Development, Employee Services|The Learning Center, OPM
Want more information? Check out the event recap and top 3 resources:
- 5 Tips for Managing Conflict
- Dealing with People (15+ videos)
- Creating a Performance Culture (GovLoop Academy course!)
GovLoop Education Partners: