Vulnerabilities, faster attacks, files held for ransom, malicious code…Knowing how cyber criminals are threatening security is the first step to securing your information and ensuring your agency can effectively carry out its mission.
But with such a daunting threat landscape, you may be thinking “what can be done?”
Join this on-demand training to learn:
- The current state of cybersecurity in government and new initiatives, including the NIST cybersecurity Framework.
- Core findings from Symantec’s 2015 Government Internet Security Threat Report (GISTR).
- How new technologies such as cloud, mobile, and the Internet of Things impact security.
- Clever tricks malware authors use to avoid detection and why ransomware attacks soared 113% in 2014.
- Insights from government peers on leading cyber security initiatives and what’s next.
Barry Condrey, CIO, Chesterfield County, VA
- Kevin Haley, Director, Security Response, Symantec