The Internet of Thing (IoT) is taking over the way we think about health, parking and – yes – the government. At it’s most basic level, IoT is machines talking to other machines without humans in-between. Just like how that FitBit on your arm records your steps without you having to do anything, IoT takes out a lot of manual entry for government employees. But this technological revolution is just getting started in the public sector.
In this on-demand training, Christopher Dorobek and a panel of experts explain IoT basics and how the government can get in on the game.
You will learn:
- How IoT is having an impact on government agencies.
- Best practices for leveraging IoT.
- How government IoT and business interact.
- Case studies of IoT success.
- Chris Dorobek, host and founder of the DorobekINSIDER Live
- Sokwoo Rhee, PH.D., Associate Director, Cyber-Physical Systems National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Dan Hoffman , Chief Innovation Officer, Montgomery County, Maryland