The intersection between government and technology meets at our first virtual summit of 2018: Tech Trends You Need to Know. From cloud computing, to digital transformation and cybersecurity, our free, full-day virtual summit will walk you through the hottest topics in government technology.
Join us and more than 2,000 federal state and local government employees on March 21 from 10AM-4:30PM ET/7AM-1:30PM PT to learn what’s on the horizon in emerging tech, how agencies are getting rid of outdated legacy systems and how governments are staffing and training their personnel to use the new technology. Through five online sessions and a keynote you’ll learn about the biggest trends in government and how these trends may impact you in 2018 and beyond.
Register now to find out what’s on the technology horizon in the public sector!
Why Should You Attend?
- There is absolutely no cost to register for the virtual summit or travel required! All you need is an internet connection and an interest in learning.
- Earn up to five continuing professional education (CPE) credits in specialized knowledge that you can apply at your role or agency.
- Unlike in-person events, you can come and go as you please without ever leaving your office chair!
- Connect (virtually, of course) with your government peers and expand your network.
- Learn from experts in an interactive virtual environment.