Think about your day-to-day work. You are probably feeling a little overwhelmed and burned out with all you have to do. Just think how many applications you use to get your job done. Email, virtual meetings, collaboration software, databases? It’s easy to forget how dependent we are on technology, even if we don’t consider ourselves technology experts. In fact, 98% of agencies consider their applications to be essential to their business operations.
Join us online Wednesday, June 22 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, to hear from government and industry experts about new ways of developing applications can help us be more efficient, secure and innovative. All of which, will lead to less overworked and burned out employees.
You’ll hear from:
- Chezian Sivagnanam, Chief Architect & Technology Innovation Lead, National Science Foundation
- Taka Ariga, Chief Data Scientist, Director of the Innovation Lab, Science, Technology Assessment, and Analytics, GAO
- Fola Adeleke-Adedoyin, Sr. Azure Digital & App Innovation Specialist, Microsoft
- Yasir Syeed, Mindfulness Teacher & Cloud Specialist, Red Hat
- Jason Dudash, Principal Specialist Solutions Architect, Emerging Technology, Red Hat
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: