The power of maps and spatial analytics can be applied to health and human services to help build more healthy communities. How? Geographic information systems (GIS) technology helps collect mobile data, map diseases and visualize data for community outreach.
Join us for this online training to learn the latest trends in the use of GIS in health and human services through tech demonstrations and real world examples.
You’ll learn how to:
- Respond quickly to outbreaks and epidemics.
- Increase accuracy of data collection at the source.
- Utilize new insights through executive dashboards tied to business systems.
- Improve collaboration through open data.
- Use storytelling to improve communication and community outreach.
Speaker: Este Geraghty , Chief Medical Officer & Health Solutions Director, Esri