Citizen expectations, mandates and executive orders like cloud-first and open government initiatives are accelerating government technology leaders’ move to the cloud. The question is no longer “should we move to the cloud” — but when and how.
With the January launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Government, GovLoop and Microsoft are talking to federal, state and local government leaders who are leveraging the cloud to modernize their business applications and fuel digital transformation. These organizations are in various stages of their journey to the cloud and have real insights and tangible tips to share.
Join this on-demand training to learn:
- How to manage security and privacy issues in the cloud.
- Considerations for choosing a public cloud vs government cloud.
- What types of use cases organizations are using with Dynamics CRM Online to improve services at the federal, state and local level.
- Best practices and lessons learned to overcome common roadblocks in the journey to the cloud.
- How to ensure cloud gives you flexibility, scalability and integration with legacy data.
All agencies want to be agile and deliver higher quality and more timely services to citizens. Register to learn how governments at all levels are leveraging cloud technology to meet these rising expectations on a limited budget.
Stephen F. DePooter, Chief Information Officer, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
Anil Karmel, Founder and CEO, C2Labs and Former Deputy CTO, NNSA
Susie Adams, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Federal’s Civilian Business
Want more information? Check out the event recap here and explore our top 5 resources from the training: