Change has been constant this year, including how public servants get their jobs done. But a common thread through all the change, for every level of government, has been the roles that technology and management play to support mission-critical work.
But what about 2021? What roles will technology and management play in navigating change then?
We’ve outlined five reasons why you should join us and your federal, state and local government colleagues for the free virtual summit, Gov’s Top Trends 2021: How Tech + Management Supports Mission Critical Work taking place Wednesday, Nov. 18 from 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET/6:30 a.m.-2 p.m. PT.
1. Hear from expert speakers. The virtual summit is jam-packed with expert speakers, including:
- April Slayton, Director of Communications, Library of Congress
- Lester Godsey, Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Enterprise Technology, County of Maricopa, Arizona
- Crystal Philcox, Assistant Commissioner, Enterprise Strategy Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration
- Nelson Moe, Chief Information Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia; Leader, Virginia Information Technologies Agency
- David J. Elges, Chief Information Officer, Office of Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Department of Innovation & Technology, City of Boston
2. It’s completely virtual and free to attend! Cozy up right from your home (or office) and join us. You’re also free to come and go from the virtual environment as you please.
3. Earn CPE Credits. You can earn up to six continuing professional education (CPE) credits for attending the trainings live!
4. Network. You’ll have the chance to connect with your fellow public servants virtually and you can ask the experts your specific questions.
5. Get swag. You can earn some pretty sweet swag by staying active and engaged in the virtual environment.
We hope you can join us! If you can’t make it, you can still register now and you’ll get access to the full virtual summit on demand.