Career, Communications, Leadership, Project Management
These Agencies are Attending NextGen…Are You?
Getting approved to attend a government training is no easy feat. But it’s not impossible.
Govies from more than 75 organizations are already registered for this year’s Next Generation of Government Training Summit, taking place August 1-2 in Washington, D.C. Are you attending?
Make sure to register by June 19th at midnight to lock in the early bird rate and save $100.
- Secret Service
- Treasury Department
- Census Bureau
- Social Security Administration
- Arizona State Government
- Merit Systems Protection Board
- National Archives
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Office of Personnel Management
- Citizenship and Immigration Services
- General Services Administration
- Department of Labor
- Health and Human Services
- National Park Service
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- National Institutes of Health
- State Department
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Department of Energy
- North Carolina State Government
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Transportation Security Administration
- U.S. Courts
- Department of Justice
- Department of Education
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Food and Drug Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Colorado State Government
- Federal Executive Institute
- Washington State Government
- Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Security Agency
- Wyoming State Government
- Office of Management and Budget
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Department of the Interior
If you need help getting approved, make sure to download the approval toolkit for helpful resources, like a justification letter to your manager and sample SF-182 form.
Sound off in the comments if you are working on getting approved, need additional information or have already secured your ticket!