In this podcast, Bob and Ryan discuss some of the recent government and cyber news.
- OMB releases IT accessibility guidance
- German Activists Punch Out Big Brother’s Eyes
- Weatherford Outlines DHS Cybersecurity Goals
- DOE to invest $9 million in solar big data projects
- Navy delays NGEN decision to May
- US looks hard at China over cyber-espionage
- Data encryption adds twist to ransomware
- Balancing IT security at the Postal Service
We hope you enjoy the show, please find the full posts on CTOvision.com, here and here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.