AIIM International Job Announcement – please send resumes and cover letters to [email protected]
If you have previously submitted to this position, you have already been sent on to HR for review. Please be patient as we perform this extensive search.
Position: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Reports to: President
Supervises: 3-4 professional staff
FLSA Status: Exempt
Travel Required: Some travel required, less than 30% expected
Location: The employee will be able to Telework and is expected to be at AIIM offices during probationary period, then as required.
Infrastructure: AIIM provides the employee with suitable infrastructure to complete duties and covers all business related travel. AIIM provides a laptop and mobile phone, employee provides internet and other services while Teleworking.
Summary: The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) provides leadership and strategic direction for marketing operations and ensures AIIM’s branding is reflected in all media.
1. Establish awareness of AIIM as the premier source to find, control and optimize records, transactional content, and social business systems.
2. Create and implement a corporate marketing function in the following areas,
- o Marketing and e-mail marketing automation
- o Social and web strategy
- o Organization positioning, PR, partnerships (event and content)
- o Communities and chapters
- o Prospect and lead generation
- o Member communications
3. Standardize and automate AIIM’s marketing and e-mail marketing processes, from its front-end social presence to its website to its back-end database and lead generation
4. Provide leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs and handles all public relations and corporate communications designed to deliver a brand-consistent message
5. Develop new and enhance existing business relationships to heighten awareness of AIIM’s products/services
6. Manage budget and staff effectively with direct P&L responsibility
Qualifications Advanced degree preferred 7-10 years of progressively expanding marketing experience. Extensive knowledge of and personal participation in social technologies Extensive experience in automating and standardizing core marketing and lead generation processes Ability to direct staff, market programs and oversee development Budgetary responsibility at a high level