Over the last few months, AIIM has gathered hundreds of product ratings from industry professionals and users of Capture software. We will make the results available in a report we are developing with well known industry analyst Harvey Spencer.
Here’s the current issue if you are a capture vendor or partner or user — Some of the products are getting a LOT of user ratings, while some are only receiving a few ratings.
The following vendors have quite a few ratings already, but could always use more…
- Kofax – Capture (formerly Ascent Capture)
- Adobe – Acrobat
- EMC Captiva – Captiva InputAccel
- Kodak – KODAK Capture Pro
- IBM – FileNet Capture Professional
- Hyland – Document Imaging
- ABBYY – ABBYY FineReader
- Kofax – Transformation Modules
- Outback Imaging – EzeScan
The following products have a mid-level of support, but would benefit from a wider group of participants…
- IBM – FileNet Capture (ADR)
- Nuance – eCopy ShareScan
- AnyDoc Software, Inc. – OCR for AnyDoc
- Notable Solutions – AutoStore
- Canon – Capture Perfect
- Datacap (now owned by IBM) — Taskmaster
- KnowledgeLake – Capture for SharePoint
- Laserfiche – Quick Fields
- Oracle – Oracle Document Capture
- Xerox – DocuShare
- EMC Captiva – Captiva e-input
And lastly, this last group of products frankly needs more ratings!
- ISIS Papyrus,
- and BancTec.
[Note…these are a sample of the vendors in the survey; not everyone listed above…]
Here’s the link to make your own ratings or to send to your partners, peers, and customers.
If you want more information, check out our Capture and Imaging Community.