We are looking for a couple of Social Media experts (working for a Federal Agency), for a panel that will be held on December 13, 2012.
Here are some of the details:
Title ACT IAC Human Capital SIG Monthly Meeting
Location ICF International, 1725 Eye Street, NW, 1st Floor Conference Room
Start Time 12/13/2012 10:00 AM
End Time 12/13/2012 11:30 AM
The panel will run from 10:30-11:30am but it would be best if the panelists could be there at the start of the meeting, at 10am. A moderator will have each panelist provide a brief introduction and bio and then the panelists will answer a series of questions posed by the moderator that seek to explore “Best Practices for Managing a Social Media Crisis.”
1. What are the top one or two things that are important to know, or have in place, to effectively manage your communications during a social media crisis?
2. What organizational cooperation is needed to address a crisis? Who is engaged during a crisis in your organization? Are these people only engaged during the crisis?
3. How quickly do you need to respond to negative comments? Do you always need to respond?
4. How do you monitor what is being said about your agency? What do these tools do for you?
5. Do you have policies and training in place about how social media is used in your agency?
6. Do you believe government needs to be engaged in social media? What benefits has your organization received by leveraging social media?
If you or anyone you know would like to participate, please let me know via Govloop or you can send me an email at [email protected] If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!