On September 12, 2012, Cleversafe will be sponsoring a breakfast discussion on topics of high interest to federal IT professionals: ways to improve the effectiveness of data consolidation efforts.
Here is more info from the event invite:
The Data Center Consolidation Blues
Ways to Improve the Effectiveness of Your Consolidation Efforts
Are you responsible for or involved in the consolidation of your agency’s data centers? Are you seeking innovative ideas that can help you get the most from these activities?
If so, you may wish to join CTOVision, Cleversafe, and Carahsoft for an informative discussion on this topic. Bob Gourley, CTO of CTOVision and an iconic presence in the D.C. area, and Chris Gladwin, CEO of Cleversafe, will engage and share their visionary views of the future of data center consolidation. They will also share practical advice that can be put into practice immediately.
The focus areas of the discussion will include:
- Efficiencies – Dispersed data storage across data centers can eliminate the need to replicate data
- Innovation – Create a dispersed, multi-data center compute environment
- Security – Significantly decrease the risk of security breaches in your storage architecture
- Reliability – Virtually eliminate the need for a disaster recovery plan for your data
- Affordability – Reduce the TCO of your consolidated data storage environment by up to 90%
Registration is from 7:30am to 8:00am. Discussion will start promptly at 8:00am.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Cleversafe Government at
Carahsoft Technology Corp.
This post by BobGourley was first published at CTOvision.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.