In celebration of National Mentoring Month, this month’s complimentary Coffee with Ken will provide an opportunity for you to learn more about a brand new mentoring product that one of our colleagues has launched, and learn more about how group mentoring is helping build leadership capabilities and skill development in organizations.
One of the value-adds of Strategic Partners is providing access to thought leaders and best of the best resources. This month’s Coffee with Ken will be held Wednesday, January 19th and will be an interview with one of our colleagues: Mindy Zasloff.
Mindy is the Mentoring Practice Leader and Senior Consultant for Strategic Partners, Inc. with over 25 years of experience in Human Resources and Organizational Development. Mindy specializes in implementing, designing and measuring the success of innovative mentoring programs such as one-on-one, group mentoring, peer group mentoring and reverse mentoring. She designs and facilitates training using blended learning, virtual learning, web learning, and in-classroom solutions.
The first part of the session will be an interview with Mindy Zasloff who will discuss some of the lessons learned in her work with helping organizations implement group mentoring, including:
- Why are organizations turning to group mentoring as a solution?
- What specifically has worked and has not worked in implementing group mentoring?
- What are some of the keys of implementation?
- How is different from one on one mentoring?
This 60 minutes will be:
- Fast paced
- An opportunity to interact with national subject matter experts
- Engage in open dialogue with colleagues and peers
- Learn about some of the latest trends and critical issues related to mentoring
Seats are limited. Click here to request an invitation to attend.
Event: Virtual Meeting
When: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 AM ET
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.