With so much green news reported each week, it’s sometimes easy to miss a great story. Well, we mentioned two stories last week, and today we want to highlight a series from The New York Times. The NYTimes recently published a number of articles designed to help give readers a perspective on the country’s current energy position and what energy options are available in the future. Some of the stories are hopeful, some are more sober and realistic, and a couple feature technologies that have had their “green credentials” actively challenged. But no matter where you stand on these energy options, the series does a good job of telling us where we are now, and where we might be going.
The New York Times Energy Page
- Can We Do Without the Mideast?
- Trading Pumps for Plugs: We Aren’t There Yet
- An Energy Plan Derailed By Events Is Being Retooled
- Nuclear Industry Thrives in the U.S., but for Export
- Ethanol Industry Hoping for Surge
- Tucking Carbon Into the Ground
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.