Tuesday 19 April 2011, government and industry technologists and executives will gather in a venue designed to enhance collaboration on the hot topic of Video. This Government Video Solutions Forum will be held at the Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington DC.
I’ll be helping the information exchange during this event and look forward to a very dynamic session.
Here is more info from the Carahsoft website:
Sponsors of this event include:
Adobe, Brightcove, BAE Systems, 3PlayMedia, Knowledge Vision, PiXlogic, Brookwood, FigLeaf, TouchStorm, and Akamai.
Stay tuned to CTOvision.com and CTOlabs.com for more on all these hot technologies and the mission needs they are being applied to.
- Carahsoft Hosts 2011 Government Video Solutions Forum on April 19 (prweb.com)
- The State Department Is Using Web Video Technology To Get US Citizens Out Of Egypt (businessinsider.com)
- CTOlabs.com Survey Finds Data Deduplication Aids in Managing Data Growth in Federal Agencies (ctolabs.com)
- CTOlabs.com Survey Finds Data Deduplication Aids in Managing Data Growth in Federal Agencies (ctovision.com)
- Enterprise Video Flowing From Brightcove (ctolabs.com)
- Recap of the Government Big Data Forum of 26 Jan 2011 (ctovision.com)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.