I was on Federal News Radio and In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the Better Government IT initiative and the work the group is doing to improve the acquistion process and create best practices for government/industry communications. Some thoughts for consideration:
- What are some ways we can improve the process?
- What are some areas you see that are difficult, either from industry’s side, or from government’s?
- What feedback can we give to both buyers and sellers to improve communications during the acquisition process?
- What are some areas the Better Government IT initiative should focus on?
- What communications best practices would you propose?
- What communications practices should be adopted during contract management?
- What Web 2.0 tools can be implemented in this process?
- What program management tools would help increase communications?
Please join the discussion!
Great questions, Jaime – have you received any feedback from others to date?
Wanna host a live chat on GovLoop about it – assemble the tribe for an hour of real-time conversation?
That would be great Andy. Let’s discuss offline.