Invincea has been named the “Most Innovative” company at the 2011 RSA conference.
There are reasons for this. The capabilities provided by Invincea hold great promise in the fight against malware. The endorsement of a panel of security experts at the world’s greatest security conference should be enough to get your attention, so now do your own due diligence and accelerate Invincea into your own enterprise.
Here is more from BusinessWire:
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–RSA Conference:
“Invincea was judged the most innovative by our diverse panel of judges. We look forward to watching Invincea in the years to come as it is sure to make a continuing impact on the information security landscape.”
- RSA® Conference (www.rsaconference.com), the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today announced Invincea Inc., as the winner of its “Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2011” contest. Invincea was determined as most innovative during the RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox program, a half-day interactive program intended to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of the security industry and represent today’s best new security solutions.
- This year’s Innovation Sandbox program featured interactive white boarding sessions, a “Trailbreakers” panel showcasing innovators who blazed their own trail, a “Start-up Speed Dating” session, matching venture capital professionals with early stage start-up company attendees, and the finalists’ presentations to a panel of judges.
- This year, Invincea Inc. competed against nine other finalists invited to pitch their product and business plan to a judging panel including Asheem Chandna of Greylock Partners; Gerhard Eschelbeck of Webroot; Renee Guttmann of Coca-Cola; Paul Kocher of Cryptography Research, and Ray Rothrock of Venrock.
- Innovation Sandbox was sponsored by Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), the global leader in integrated application delivery solutions and Titus, a leading provider of security and compliance solutions for email and documents.
“The Top 10 participants in this year’s Innovation Sandbox represent the entrepreneurial spirit of the security industry,” said Sandra Toms LaPedis, Area Vice President and General Manager of RSA Conference. “Invincea was judged the most innovative by our diverse panel of judges. We look forward to watching Invincea in the years to come as it is sure to make a continuing impact on the information security landscape.”
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference helps drive the global information security agenda with annual events in the U.S., Europe and Japan. Throughout its 20-year history, RSA Conference consistently attracts the best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities to learn about information security’s most important issues through face-to-face and online interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies. As information security professionals work to stay ahead of ever-changing security threats and trends, they turn to RSA Conference for a 360-degree view of the industry. RSA Conference seeks to arm participants with the knowledge they need to remain at the forefront of the information security business. More information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry can be found atwww.rsaconference.com.
RSA and the RSA Conference logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and/or services referenced are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Invincea Browser Protection Eliminates Web2.0 Security Risks
- Some Context on Malware in the Enterprise
- The Debut of Invincea: New endpoint protection against malware