The Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) is dictating how federal decision makers plan and spend money now and for the next few years. Consolidating data centers offers opportunities for CIOs and CTOs to change IT strategy and implementations. The FDCCI should lead to improved federal capabilities while lessening the financial brunt on the taxpayers.
Join Carahsoft, Doug Norton, Director of Virtual Instruments Federal and Bob Gourley editor of CTOvision.com and founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Crucial Point LLC, for this webcast which will discuss:
- How vendor-agnostic, real-time data from your current environment can be used to plan and model a consolidated infrastructure to safely deliver upon OMB’s required FDCCI
- The next logical extension to a private cloud environment
- Cloudera and Carahsoft Webinar: Big Data Success in Government 19 Jan 2012 (ctovision.com)
- Join Cloudera and Carahsoft for Big Data Success in Government (ctovision.com)
- Big Data Success in Government (ctovision.com)