From the comfort of your desk, you can take advantage of training that is included in your LexisNexis subscription when it’s convenient for you. Register today at www.lexisnexis.com/govelearn. Your research possibilities are virtually unlimited with the LexisNexis Government e-Learning Series.
Take a live webinar class. View the Upcoming Events Tab to see the webinar schedule for February.
Lexis® Advance | WEBINAR (30 minutes)
Lexis® Advance is a new online research solution to help you achieve better outcomes for your agency. It was specifically developed to meet the legal research needs of government attorneys and paralegals.
In this webinar, you will learn how Lexis Advance provides a more efficient and intuitive way for you to:
- Resume an interrupted research project with enhanced history feature.
- Conduct a new search without the need to select sources or create a complicated search with connectors.
- Locate relevant search results faster and more confidently with pre- and post- search filters.
- Build upon your prior research and minimize time re-inventing the wheel using work folders.
Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 9:00 am PST
Friday, February 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm PST
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 9:00 am PST
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12 noon PST
Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 2 pm PST
Friday, February 17, 2012 at 10:00 am PST
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:00 am PST
Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:00 am PST
Check out recorded webinars in the Events OnDemand Tab including:
- Lexis for Westlaw Users
- Find Federal Dockets on CourtLink
- Secondary Sources for Military Criminal Justice Research
- LexisNexis® Paralegal Certificate of Mastery Program
- Module 1 Initial Case Analysis
- Module 2 Cite Checking
- Module 3 Drafting Legal Documents
- Module 4 Public Records and News Sources
- Module 5 Company and Financial Information