I find this stuff so you don’t have to:
- HELLO CAMPERS: Three years on from the first localgovcamp… so whats changed? – Nice bit of reflection from Dan Slee ahead of Saturday’s shindig.
- Knowledge Hub: A response – Steve Dale gives part of his side of the story.
- Refocusing our efforts and investments | Talis Systems – Interesting. Is there really no market for open linked public data? Probably not.
- Exactly how digital do we need our leaders to be? – “This is an agenda that I would like to the see the LGA, the political parties as well as SOLACE take up more seriously in the future as we need our senior teams to take a central role in exploring and shaping what happens when we become ‘digital by default’ as a result of both financial pressures and social change.”
- What makes Twitter Twitter? – alt.adrianshort – Adrian’s blogging is the best there is at the moment! A great discussion of the issues facing the service.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.