Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
Get your PMP certificate:
One of the more important steps in preparing for the PMP exam is to schedule you exam date as soon as you meet all the eligibility requirements. This will give you a specific date toward which you can work.
A few good study activities:
- Read the PMBOK twice. You can’t just memorize the PMBOK and pass the exam. You must understand how each of the Pod MBOK’s processes, along with
their inputs, outputs, and tools and techniques would be applied in real live project situations.
- Read the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, understand it very well.
- Depend on other resource like Rita’s ”PMP exam Prep”.
- Solve PMP exam questions as much as you can.
- Discuss project management topics with others
Print out the application section of the PMP or CAPM Credential Handbook. Read through the applications and make sure that you understand what is required. As soon as you feel comfortable you can go online and fill in the application. The good thing is that you don’t have to do it all at once while you are online. You can save the application and come back at a later date.
“Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” Anonymous
Visit www.pmlead.net for great self study tools and materials
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.