EEOC Executive Leadership Conference
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, Maryland
May 15 – 17, 2012
Early Bird Registration Fee: $995
(Available until March 15, 2012)
The EEOC Executive Leadership Conference (ELC) is designed to meet the professional development needs of senior leaders in the EEO field. The ELC was developed by the EEOC to help ensure EEO executives and managers have the leadership skills necessary to meet the challenges of their profession.
We have a dynamic list of courses being offered at the conference. Designed to enhance your skills as an EEO leader, each course will take a look at all aspects of your development – technical, practical, mental and emotional. For workshop descriptions, please visit www.eeocleadershipconference.com.
- A Primer on Federal Personnel Law
- Culture Leadership
- ECQ’s: How to Get There and Live Them Every day
- Emotions, Energy & Leadership
- Executive Negotiation
- Leadership at the Top
- Leading Across Generations
- Moving to the SES: Becoming an Effective Manager for EEO Programs
- NeuroFed: Leading with the Brain in Mind
- Pointers for Effective Executives: Putting Life and Light back into your Presentations
- Six Sigma for Executives
- Sponsorship – The Missing Link to Your Success
- Successfully Leading Organizational Change
- The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
- The Role of Trust-Building for the Future During Times of Stress and Change
- Plenary sessions with key government officials, including a welcome from EEOC Chair Jacqueline Berrien and a keynote by Former Secretary of Labor Alexis M. Herman;
- More than a dozen workshop choices, to maximize your professional and personal development;
- Dynamic speakers from Franklin Covey, Federal Executive Institute, George Washington University and more; and
- Opportunities to meet and learn from your fellow attendees
More information can be found at www.eeocleadershipconference.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.