Here is today’s federal cybersecurity and information technology news:
- Current attacks against the networks controlling US natural gas pipelines are similar to earlier attacks believed to be by China. More here.
- The Department of Defense is making its trial program to work with Internet service providers to protect defense firms against foreign data theft permanent, and further expanding it. More here.
- The Department of Energy and the National Nuclear Security Administration are working together to create a secure hybrid cloud which may become available to other departments. More here.
- The American Civil Liberties Union, the Center for Democracy and Technology, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other civil liberties groups urged the Senate to reject the Lieberman-Collins Cybersecurity Act. More here.
- The Department of Defense is developing a Joint Information Enterprise strategy for shared networks, data centers, and IT services across the military. More here.
- The Department of Homeland Security is reaching out to foreign governments to share problems and solutions in industrial control system security. More here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.