We had that in the old days and it was called to the victor go the spoils. instead of only 2.3% of college graduates applying for government jobs the percent would be .23%. One problem with america today is there is no corporate loyality anymore. The motto is get rid of older workers. If the government has term limits I would have never applied to the government unless I am looking for an temporary job.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Washington State Is Eliminating Disparities for Children, Youth and Families
- How State, Local Agencies Can Augment Their Cyber Operations
- Tips for Collaborating in a Hybrid World
- Intuition Is a Good Starting Point. Data Is the Next Step
- Flexibility and Balance: Bringing Your Whole Self to City Leadership