By Bob Gourley
With this post we would like to announce an upgrade to the CTOvision mobile application, available for download now from all mobile app markets. We also provide an overview on other important free features you can use to get your job done easier.
Announcing the CTOvision Mobile App: Free for all Android, iPad, or iPhone users
Insights To Go: The CTOvision Podcast
Other Recently Optimized Features
- The CTOvision Jobs Board now features technology positions from the greatest firms in the government sector plus select high quality technology industry firms. These positions are curated as a service to our readers.
- The CTOlabs directory has been expanded to include the greatest technology firms engaged in the federal IT ecosystem, and more companies are being added daily (search the directory here add a new company here).
- Our Newsletter selections have been expanded to include new topics (including Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Technology, Cyber Security, Intelligence Community and DoD Technologies, and Mobility), so you can better tailor your feeds based on your interest area.
- The CTOvision Events Calendar has been modernized and improved and transformed into a visual posterboard of coming events of high interest to technology professionals.
- The CTOvision Research Library is now offering advanced market reserach from America’s greatest technology firms.
- Our Disruptive IT group on LinkedIn has been made public, so the dialog underway there can be shared more broadly (we are still only allowing enterprise IT professionals to join this group, if that is you please find us here).
- Our Podcasts are now available for listening directly from our site, as well as in iTunes, and via RSS feed.
- The CTOvision mobile applications have been updated in both the Android and Apple Apps Store.
We would love your feedback on any of these capabilities, and would welcome suggestions on other things you think we should be working on.