TwitChimp is the ultimate Twitter list management tool. It is designed for two types of people:
- Those that create Twitter lists and
- Those that benefit from Twitter lists.
We know those are not mutually exclusive categories, but find that a handy way to organize the features and benefits of our Twitter list management tool. Here is our current list of features for both those use cases:
For the list creator:
- Users may create lists of twitter accounts, or if they already have lists started in twitter they can import those lists. We make it easier to create lists than in Twitter, so you save time.
- Users can then prioritize and tag those twitter lists. This lets you highlight/endorse/annotate those in your Twitter lists, which can help others understand your thoughts and benefit the community.
- Auto posting of stats can be turned on. Doing this will generate tweets (at about 2 per day) which summarize the top tweeters and top hashtags of your lists. This adds value to your Twitter followers, improves your Klout and will grow your followers.
- Lists are made discoverable by search engines. This helps others find your lists so your work gets noticed. And to help in list discovery TwitChimp generates tweets of top hashtags per category. The result, list users find your list faster.
- User profiles are also made discoverable by search engines. This helps others find you and your lists.
- Lists can be embedded in other websites by an easy to configure widget. The powerful features of TwitChimp make this the fullest featured Twitter widget available.
- Any reader of a list can make suggestions to the list curator for new people to add to the list. This helps you keep your list current.
For the list user:
- Lists can be more easily found in search engines, so those seeking to find the right people to follow can find them quick.
- Lists generate and display statistics on top words and top hashtags and those are displayed for each list. So users get knowledge from lists faster.
- Top hashtags and top words can be used to kick off searches by a single click.
- You can easily see information about who created the list, including more detailed profiles than Twitter allows, so you can assess the reliability and reputation of the list creator.
- All Twitter features are supported and made easier, so list readers can more quickly interact with people on the list and can more quickly follow, reply, retweet and favorite the right tweets.
- It is easy to Tweet about any list. Additionally, any reader of a list can retweet, favorite or reply to any tweet.
- Helpful statistics and information can be found on any list member, helping you decide who to follow.
- Any TwitChimp user can create a full featured user information page that provides links to social media sites and other info, allowing readers to make better assessments on the credibility of the list curator.
If you build Twitter lists, or if you seek to use Twitter to learn from subject matter experts, visit TwitChimp.com today and try it out. We are free for all to build initial lists, and offer premium features for corporate users. Non-profits and charities and just plain good people also get free upgrades so drop us a note if you would like the free upgrade. For more visit TwitChimp.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.