Time for another Top 10 Twitter list from CEIL! This week, we’ve compiled 10 of our favorite Twitter feeds with a focus on wind energy.
- @AWEA – AWEA is the voice of wind energy in the U.S., promoting renewable energy to power a cleaner, stronger America.
- WindPower_Eng – Windpower Engineering & Development covers all aspects of wind. From turbine design to installation to maintenance; we provide technical/tutorial insights.
- @FirstWind – First Wind develops, owns and operates wind farms in the Northeast, West and Hawaii.
- @WindEnergyPower – Wind Electric: Generated by wind turbines – clean, green, energy efficient and renewable. Tweeting developments and wind spin.
- @AlternativeERG – DIY Solar and Wind Energy Projects for Homes, Apartment Buildings and Offices. Make the world a Greener Tomorrow.
- @NewEnergy_Blog – The world is changing, a new vision on energy is needed. We need a plan, where is yours? About: renewable energy, solar energy, wind energy, led, etc.
- @NAWindPower – North American Windpower is the leading magazine serving professionals involved in all aspects of the wind energy generation and distribution business.
- @UrbanTurbines – Portal to the world of small wind turbines | over 475 small wind turbines listed.
- @FeedtheGrid – Sustainable & renewable energy news. Solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, biofuels, climate change, peak oil, feed-in tariffs, etc
- @EWEA – EWEA is the voice of the wind industry, actively promoting the utilisation of wind power in Europe and worldwide.
Follow the entire list here: http://twitter.com/#!/CEILeadership/topwindenergytweeters
Check out our previous Top 10 Lists: