As the weather gets chillier, it’s time to grab a cup of tea, a cozy blanket or sweater, and head to your computer for the free upcoming Virtual Summit – Gov’s Top Trends 2021: How Tech + Management Supports Mission Critical Work.
Join us and your federal, state and local government colleagues on Wednesday, Nov. 18 from 9:30 a.m – 5 p.m. ET/6:30 a.m.-2 p.m. PT to learn about the tech and management trends you need to pay attention to for next year.
Government employees saw some of the biggest challenges of their lifetimes arise over just the past few months, and a common thread through all this disruption for every level of government has been the roles that technology and management play to support mission-critical work.
With that in mind, you’ll definitely want to hear from the roster of expert speakers that this virtual summit features. Some of the experts you’ll hear from are:
- April Slayton, Director of Communications, Library of Congress
- Lester Godsey, Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Enterprise Technology, County of Maricopa, Arizona
- Crystal Philcox, Assistant Commissioner, Enterprise Strategy Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration
- Nelson Moe, Chief Information Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia; Leader, Virginia Information Technologies Agency
- David J. Elges, Chief Information Officer, Office of Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Department of Innovation & Technology, City of Boston
A virtual summit is the perfect opportunity during these times—the chance to learn, network, and connect all from the comfort of your own home or office.
The entire virtual summit will be recorded, so if you register but can’t make it on Wednesday, you’ll receive a link to the on-demand version on Thursday, Nov. 20.
Register now and invite your peers, and we’ll see you for a full day of inspiring keynotes, informative breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.