Just as you regularly go to the doctor for a physical, so should you regularly check up on the health of your professional life. From entry into government to family life to retirement, you need to take the entire federal government employee lifecycle – or whole fed – into consideration when making professional decisions.
With open season upon us, GovLoop is partnering with Aetna for an in-person event, The Whole Fed: Understanding the Government Career Lifecycle, on Thursday, Oct. 29 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. ET at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Join us and your public sector colleagues for a live event where experts will answer your most pressing questions around retirement, healthcare, and other topics relevant to the careers and lives of federal employees.
You can expect to hear from Mika Cross, Federal Workplace Expert and Patrick Malone, Executive in Residence, Department of Public Administration and Policy, American University. Check out the schedule below, get your coworkers together, and come have all your most pressing employment questions answered!
- 5:30-6:00pm: High-Fives and Hellos!
Check-in with GovLoop staff to get your name badge then grab a drink and network with your fellow govies.
- 6:05-6:10pm: Welcome Remarks
- 6:10-6:30pm: Keynote: What Are Key Questions You Should Ask to Make Sure You Have a Successful Career?
- 6:30-6:50pm: Keynote: Hear How Aetna Can Keep You Healthy!
- 6:50-7:10pm: Best practices from career coaches.
- 7:10-7:15pm: Closing Remarks
- 7:15-8:30pm: Networking and Aetna Info Kiosk
Register now for free, and don’t forget to share the link with a coworker!