Flash storage is a type of data repository or storage system that uses flash memory, and its use in the public sector has been growing. To understand more about the use, perception and adoption of flash storage in government, GovLoop partnered with NetApp, a leader in public-sector data storage, to survey 156 public-sector employees about their storage needs and challenges. We also sat down with Tom Rascon, CTO for Defense and Intelligence, and Mike Dye, CTO for Civilian Agencies at NetApp to learn more about the future and benefits of flash storage in the public sector.
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests