Get your free copy to learn:
- Transformation vs. modernization: what’s the difference?
- Priorities for data-driven transformation.
- Transformation strategies for technologies like fog computing, 5G, zero trust and more.
Transformation isn’t about a shiny new object or a complete overhaul that takes years to achieve. It’s about coupling sound strategies with the right technologies to provide immediate benefits for employees and external customers.
In this new guide, Technology Transformation Strategies: From Idea to Implementation, we define what transformation looks like in government today and explain the key steps and strategies that agencies are using to inject innovation into their existing operations.
Technologies/approaches include 5G, microservices, predictive analytics, digital services, and zero trust. For each technology, readers will gain practical and actionable steps they can take to replicate transformation at their agencies.
This resource is written by the GovLoop content team:
- Nicole Blake Johnson, Managing Editor
- John Monroe, Content Director
- Mark Hensch, Staff Writer
- Isaac Constans, Staff Writer
- Pearl Kim, Editorial Fellow