A Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments analyst predicts that defense budget may drop as much as $415 billion if sequestration remains in place over the next decade, Aviation Week reported Friday. Michael Bruno writes CSBA defense analyst Todd Harrison said Thursday that the military’s authorized procurement would fall to $62 billion on an annualRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Budgetary
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls