You know there are going to be those colleagues who always have a bowl of candy sitting on their desks or who bring donuts into the break room on Monday morning just after you’d set your alarm to hit the gym but slept in. If you view the candy bowl as a passive-aggressive attempt atRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: candy
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’